Have you considered using life insurance as a tax-saving tool for the next generation? High net-worth families have been using them for years, and so could other families.
Discover premium financing, a method used to fund substantial life insurance policies for affluent individuals with Ken New and his guest Darren Sugiyama, founder and CEO of Lionsmark Capital. They shed light on how it can be leveraged to manage estate tax obligations and the significance of having liquidity.
- What is premium financing and how does it fit within estate planning
- How can life insurance provide liquidity for estate taxes
- The Bushido Code of Samurai and how it relates to his work
- His advocacy for expanding premium financing to populations beyond millionaires
- Why is it important to educate clients about the risks and benefits of premium financing
- And more