Are you curious about how the aging American population is affecting Medicaid benefits for those 18 and above? Join Ken New and special guest Alecia Barnette, the Senior Vice President of Care Planning Solutions with the Financial Independence Group, as they explore retirement healthcare planning and share expert insights on creating a comprehensive long-term care plan for you or your loved ones. Listen in as they explore essential topics that can help you plan for a comfortable retirement and protect your family’s financial future.
Here’s what you can expect:
- An in-depth discussion on the future of Medicaid benefits as the American population ages
- Expert insights on the risk of not planning ahead and how it can impact your family
- A breakdown of different healthcare packages you should consider investing in
- Valuable advice on how to plan for the care you or your loved one would want
- And much more!
- Roadmap To Retirement: Building Your Retirement Medical Care Income