Tax planning for future income can be a great start to tax savings. But what if you could start tax planning today and save on money you are already spending?
Listen in as Ken New speaks with Ryan Foncannon, MBA, managing partner at S.W.A.N. They explore advanced tax deduction strategies focused on the money you are already spending and how to turn that spending into tax savings. They emphasize collaboration between tax professionals and financial advisors, education for clients, and the potential for significant tax savings
Ken and Ryan discuss:
- How can one capture tax deductions on money that is already being spent
- When can food and travel expenses be utilized for business purposes
- How do tax deductions differ from tax credits
- What are some examples of tax credits available for businesses and individuals
- Have you heard of the Augusta rule? Or the three martini rule?
- And more